Last Updated on October 26, 2023 by Kundan Sharma
Tick tick is an easy-to-use platform for creating a to-do list. You can use it on your iPad, Apple Watch, Windows, Mac, and Android by downloading its free app.
Although, it looks like a good app but it is not suitable for everyone.
So, in this post, you will know about the seven best alternatives to tick Tick that come with similar features have Tick Tick.
Sunsama is another daily job planning app that boosts your productivity.
Its user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop feature make it simple to make and synchronize your to-do list with the calendar.
Sunsama is trusted by some top brands like, The New York Times, Zapier, Loom, And Asana.
To make reminders and organize meetings, many individuals use Google Calendar. To manage the schedule from a single location, you can combine Sunsama with Google Calendar.
When you import tasks or check them off in other programs, Sunsama automatically updates your tasks in those other tools. It integrates with some popular productivity apps such as Monday.com, Clickup, Asana, Notion and etc.
You can see where you spent the majority of your time by looking at Sunsama’s daily reflection of your day. So you get more productive over time.
- Daily task planner
- Pull tasks from Asana, Trello, Gmail, Outlook, and tec
- Set working hours
- Timeboxing tool to schedule your calendar
- Drag & drop tasks and projects
- Update tasks in other tools
- Integrates with other productivity apps
- Desktop and mobile app available
- Built-in analytics tool to understand your time spend
Sunsama has only one plan starting at $16 per month. When billed annually. You can also try its 14-day free trial.No credit card is required.
Notion is one of the best do-to-list tools. And one a better alternative to Tick Tick.
It’s one platform to manage tasks and do-to-lists. There are more uses for Notion than making to-do lists. There, among other things, you can make databases and take notes.
I have been using Notion for quite some time for a personal do-to-list. Its app is very easy to use on a phone.
Top popular brands such as Netflix, Uber, Amazon, Airbnb, and Toyota used Notion every day.
Make Notion your tools’ core nervous system. Update other applications, conduct actions, and maintain information consistency automatically to improve productivity. It connects with apps like Jira, Slack, GitHub, and Asana.
It has a free plan which is quite useful for managing your day-to-day tasks.
- Manage to-do list, projects, and docs
- Take meeting notes
- Drag and drop images, toggles, and to-dos
- Create custom labels, tags, and owners
- Comes with Kanban board view
- Notion AI writer let you write marketing copy
- Support iOS & Android app
- Readymade template to get started
Notion is always free for us. However, paid plans; Plus costs $8/mo and Business $25/mo.
Todoist is the #1 best daily task manager and do-to-list app.
It almost contains everything you require to plan your daily tasks and stay on schedule.
To make it easier for you to concentrate on your most essential tasks, your to-do lists are automatically categorized into Now, Upcoming, and custom Filter views.
Todoist has been working for 16 years and has over 30 million app downloads and 1 million pro users across 160+ countries.
It has been used by brands such as Amazon, Disney, Shopify, and more.
Create your own task view with kanban style to see the big picture. Also, centralize your work in one place by simply connecting emails, calenders, and files.
Get started with its free plan today.
- Organize and capture tasks in a few seconds
- Task reminders
- Highlight the most important task of the day
- Support Kanban style cards
- Add tasks via email
- Add voice notes, comments, and files to tasks
- Curated templates to start a project
- Integrates with automation, productivity, time tracking, and calendar tools
Todoist comes with a forever-free plan for newbies. You can upgrade to Pro at $4 per month or Business at $6 per month.
Motion is another good alternative to Tick Tick, has task management, project management, and calendar features.
It can be used by service businesses such as IT Service Provider, Marketing Agency, Law Farm, Design Agency etc.
It features a smart calendar that schedules and warns you of events automatically before deadlines.
The Kandan board view and calendar connection make it simple for your teams to keep track of their responsibilities.
Unfortunately, You can use it for free like Tick Tick, but it has a 7-day free trial with 1 click cancelation.
- Motion schedule tasks for you
- You can reschedule your undone task
- It limits meetings
- Manage your projects, calendar, and to-do list
- Access from any web browser
- It offers a Motion mobile app
- Keep the team on projects and tasks
- Motion blacks time for tasks
Motion offer 2 paid plan; the Team starts at $12 per month and the Individual $19 per month. When billed yearly.
You won’t see any free plan in it. However, it offers a 7-day free trial of paid plans. No need to share credit card info.
Taskade is an outstanding task management and project management tool that also works as a do-to-list app.
You can easily share projects with guests, team, and clients and are also able to chat and collaborate.
Using Taskada, you can do list building, calendar, mind mapping, and more. Which lets you replace tools like Asana, Trello, and Monday.com.
It has a Taskada AI that allows writing outlines with the help of ai content writer.
Over 82,000 teams used Taskada to collaborate share and do work in one place. Some popular brands like Netflix, Booking.com, and Sony trust it.
Moreover, Taskade has a built-in communication feature. With your team, you can use the same app to communicate, have video conferences, and make calls.
Connect Taskada with every device such as Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, Chrome, and Windows.
- Taska & projects management
- Ai writer to write marketing copy
- Take notes & create beautiful docs
- Mind mapping functionality
- Available for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and Linux
- In-built video chat option
- Share projects with clients, teams, and guests
- Free prebuilt templates
Taskada has a free plan. Its Pro plan costs you $19, Business $49 per month, and Ultimate $99 per month. There’s no free trial available for premium plans.
Morgen assists busy business people with managing their calendar-based schedules.
It contains a tool for consolidation that gathers information from your external calendars and consolidates it on a single platform. But that’s not all. To make it easier to complete the chores, it also links your to-do list and calendar.
Morgen works with your Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and Webex accounts. And, you can book a virtual meeting with one click.
Control your time directly in Morgen. To get the most out of Morgen, just integrate your calendars, to-do apps, and productivity tools.
It works with all the leading operating systems, including Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac.
Morgen double-checks your availability against your calendars to ensure that your invitees only see time slots when you are available.
- Consolidate calendars
- Block times for import tasks
- Schedule tasks
- Support Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux
- Create and integrate a to-do list
- Integrates with Google Calander, Todoist, Zapier, Gmail, Notion, Outlook etc
Morgen offers a free plan for getting started. You can download the app on your device for free.
Paid plan starts at $4 per month. You can also try paid plan for 14 days for free.
Any.do is an award-winning productivity app to manage your do-to-list. It is used by millions of people globally.
One of the most cutting-edge grocery lists may be found on Any.do. It allows you to rapidly make your list because of Any.do will suggest products based on your prior buying history.
You can use it on almost any device, including mobile, desktop, tablet, and even on the smartwatch.
It has a minimalistic interface that is easy to use, and the app is also lite, so doesn’t take up much space in your phone.
You can use Any.do for free, but it has very basic functionality. You’ll have to take the premium plan if you want to get more out of Any. do.
Apart from all of these, Any.do is an excellent app to boost your productivity and manage daily tasks.
- Organize tasks
- Manage projects
- Plan your days
- Built-in chat & collaboration tool
- Recurring reminders
- Calander functionality
- Integrates with Whatsapp, Gmail, Zapier, Siri, and Google Assistant
- Import tasks and to-dos projects from ClickUp, Trello, Asana, etc
- Plan, track, and manage project progress
- 100+ readymade templates
Any.do come with 3 plan; Free which cost you $0, Premium costs you $3 per month and Team $5 per month.
- 7 Best Usemotion Alternatives to Schedule your Days and Tasks
- 9 Best Todoist Alternatives for managing Tasks and Team
- 7 Top Todoist Alternatives for Scheduling and Plan Days
Tick Tic is a popular to-do list creating & management app which you can use for free.
It makes it easier to manage your daily tasks and do-to list.
Tick Tick has an easy-to-use interface that gives the best user experience to the customer. Above, we have listed some of the best Tick Tick alternatives that have similar features. You can consider using one of them. Don’t worry, most apps come with a free plan or trial.
I hope this article helped you to come across a good alternative to Tick Tick.