Last Updated on January 28, 2024 by Kundan Sharma
Todoist #1 best task and to-do list management tool.
It has 30+ million downloads, plus you can easily use it for managing your day-to-day tasks and to-dos.
However, It can be a good tool for thousands of people but not suitable for everyone’s needs.
If you’re looking for a similar app like Todoist, so in this post, you’ll get to know about the 7 best alternatives to Todoist.
Here we’ve mentioned some best to-do list apps that have more features rather than only to-do list management, get you task and project management capacity.
Best Todoist Alternatives To Consider in 2024
Sunsama is perfect for to-do lists on a daily basis.
Sunsama is a task management and calendar productivity program that allows you to easily arrange your goals and projects.
A combined calendar to improve visibility, a focus mode to block off distractions, and a nighttime routine widget to organize the following day are some of its best features.
Setting priorities has never been simpler. You can complete tasks with the utmost concentration thanks to their progress meter and Pomodoro timer.
Their versatile dashboard displays a calendar and Google calendar on one side, to-do lists, and tasks on the other.
- Integrates with other tools like Trello, Notion, Asana, Gmail and Outlook
- Schedule your tasks to the calendar
- Automatically updates your task in other tools
- Easy and effective planning tool
Sunsama offers a 14-day free trial to its new customers. After that, you can pay as low as $16 per month when you pay annually.
Looking for more than just a do-to-list app then Notion is got you.
There are more uses for Notion than making to-do lists. There, among other things, you can make databases and take notes.
For entrepreneurs and freelancers, it gives a sophisticated to-do list widget with a homepage to centralize operations and keep track of daily chores.
The app is compatible with a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, and computers.
It is totally free. If you’re working in a team, that is the only situation in which you must pay.
- A complete note-taking app that lets you manage a to-do list
- The collapsible section makes your dos easily read
- Manage any type of projects
- Create your own labels, tags, and owners
- You will get the Kanban view
- Drag and drop images, to-dos, and toggles
- Support English, Korean, Japanese, French, and German languages
Notion has a forever free plan which is suitable for individuals, Plus plan costs you $8 per month, Business plan costs you $15 per month.
It has also a custom plan called Enterprise, Need to contact sales to get this plan.
Motion claims 13 months in a year, so when using it you would save 30 days in a year.
Throw aside your calendars, task lists, and project management software. Motion uses AI to schedule your day and the days of your team!
Motion is trusted by brands such as Spotify, Slack, Copper, On Deck, SparkMate, and Disney.
Their primary goal is to fully automate the process of making a to-do list, projects, activities, and other things.
It comes with a 7-day free trial. So you can give it a try before subscribing to a paid plan.
You can choose Motion over todoist.
- Allows you to manage a to-do list, project, and calendar.
- Automatically prioritize work and reschedule undone works
- View all tasks and projects with list and Kanban view
- Lets you add attachments, notes, and comments to tasks and projects
- Combine your email and Outlook calendar into one view
The Motion offers a 7-day free trial. It won’t come with a free plan. However, the Team plan starts at $12 per month and the Individual plan starts at $19 per month. When you are billed yearly.
4. Tick Tick
TickTick is yet another excellent Todoist substitute. TickTick is here to help you keep track of all your to-dos, whether they are personal or work-related.
It enables you to rapidly create a task by pressing a particular keyboard key whenever you want. Your time is saved from having to manually access a certain task module.
Tick Tick is recommended by some top online brands like Lifehacker, Digitaltrends, The Washinton Post, Mashable, etc.
It is ready to be downloaded on a number of platforms like desktop, android, iOS, chrome, and more.
Get started with TickTick for free, which has a premium plan that unlocks more functionality.
- Designed to manage a to-do list
- Offer 5 different calendar view
- Share lists and assign tasks with teams
- Add task via voice command
- Automatically parse task into a reminder
- You can use it on a desktop, mobile, tablet, and even on a smartwatch
Tick Tick is free to download on devices. Well, it offers a premium app that costs $27.99 per year.
Continuing on this list, next is ClickUp.
A straightforward yet effective project management application called ClickUp aids in the efficient management of group tasks.
You have a lot of wonderful features, like a team chat tool, Kanban boards, team goals, and many more.
It’s a one-stop solution for managing do-to-list, tasks, projects, and teams.
The best thing is it’s free to use unless you need advanced features like workload management, time tracking, and more.
It has been trusted by 800,000+ teams including some top brands such as Samsung, Booking.com IBM and etc.
- Break down the size of projects into customizable tabel
- Allows to create beautiful docs
- Comes with a whiteboard that helps to bring team ideas to life
- Connect it with your favorite apps
- Offer 20+ real-time views, including list and kanban
- Access Clickup on any device like mobile, desktop, smartwatch, and more
- 24/7 real-time support
ClickUp offers a forever free plan to get started. There are some more plans that are paid;
Unlimited: the plan costs you $5 per month when billed yearly.
Business: the plan costs $12 per month, and has some advanced features like time tracking, automation, mind maps, google SSO, and more.
Business Plan: $19 per month. Everything in Business Plus, team sharing, custom role creation, and priority support.
Enterprise: It’s a custom plan.
Use Wrike if you want an online project management tool that gives you complete visibility and control over your work.
It’s one place to streamline all workflows such as organize day to day tasks and managing projects, teams, and tasks.
Over 20,000 organizations globally trust Wrike for their day to day work.
It’s one of the best alternatives to Todoist for creating and managing lists and more.
With our sector-leading Gantt charts, you can get a comprehensive understanding of the work scope and dependencies and see how your project is progressing overall.
Pre-made connectors for over 400 well-known apps are available to connect your current apps and workflows.
- A customizable dashboard so never miss a task
- See the big picture of tasks with the Gantt chart
- Organize feedback, files, and approvals in one place
- Connect it with tools like Zoom, Slack, Google, Hubspot, and etc
- Check your work on go with iOS and Android
Wrike has a free plan that costs you $0 per month. No credit card is required to activate it.
There are also some paid plans; Team ($9.80/mo), Business ($24.80), and Enterprise & Pinnacle (Custom).
All paid plans have unlimited projects, unlimited tasks & subtasks, calendar view, analytics, and custom workflows.
- 7 Best Usemotion Alternatives & Competitors
- 9 Top Tick Tick Alternatives for Daily Planning
- 9 Best SurveyMonkey Alternatives to Launch Surveys
Thing is another good alternative to todoist. It’s an excellent task manager app that helps to manage your days.
Using Thing can easily make fresh to-do lists and schedule your upcoming days.
Place a new item exactly where you want it to go: To add a task to the appropriate location in your Today list, drag the button,
It’s a very easy-to-use app but there’s one con, you can only use it on iOS and Mac devices.
The thing won’t support Android devices.
It doesn’t have a free plan, but you can get a trial on your Mac device.
- It’s a fully customizable note-taking app system
- View your to-do list with list and kanban
- Easily create both calendar events and to-dos in one app
- Organize your notes, content ideas, and more
- It supports Mac, iPhone & iPad
There is a free trial available for the Mac user. You will have to pay $49.99 for the Mac, $9.99 for iPhone & watch, and $19.99 for iPad.
Todoist is one of the best and most popular to-do list-creating tools but not suitable for everybody.
As we above mentioned some of the best todoist alternatives to consider over it. Every tool in this article will help you to plan your daily tasks and stay productive.
Moreover, most apps come with a free plan, so you can use them for free.
Go ahead and explore these Todoist alternatives to find the best one for you.