Last Updated on August 27, 2023 by Kundan Sharma
Are you looking for the SurveyMonkey Alternatives?
It’s one of the best tools in the market for creating surveys, polls, and quizzes. But, not suitable for everyone for some reasons like pricing.
You can get similar features at affordable pricing by looking at some of its alternatives.
In the article, you’ll know about the 7 best SurveyMonkey Alternatives and competitors which you can consider in 2023.
SurveySparrow is one of the best alternatives to SurveyMonkey and is suitable for those who looking for an alternative with more customization options to design surveys.
It has over 100,000+ customers in more than 149+ countries and is used by some big brands like Honda, Godrej, Xerox, Riva, and more.
SurveySparrow allows you to add background images to the survey, button and also allows you to turn your surveys into charts.
It comes with a sharing feature that helps you to send your surveys to Facebook, email, and smartphone to generate more inputs.
Using SurveySparrow you can build conversational surveys in any language and type, which gets you 40% more responses.
It integrates with your favorite apps to create a seamless workflow, and connects with tools like Hubspot, Slack, Intercom, Mailchimp, Zapier, Facebook Pixel, Aweber, and many more.
- You can create any kind of survey.
- It allows seeing real-time insights of surveys.
- Offer 24/7 customer support to guide you.
- It can be connected with multiple tools and apps.
- You will be able to build surveys in more than 86 languages.
- Allows setting recurring surveys to automate your repetitive tasks.
- It lets you build surveys that are mobile-friendly.
- It comes with limited features and designs.
- It doesn’t support any chat theme, and some chats are not fully visible.
- SurveySparrow needs to improve its resorts and analysis of surveys.
- Little expensive for beginners.
SurveySparrow personal basic plan starts from $19 per month when billed annually. It comes with 500 responses and 1,500 email shares every month.
It also comes with a Premium plan which is the most popular plan it and costs $29/month.
In this plan, you get access to 2,000 responses and 6,000 email shares per month.
There’s also a free plan available, which is limited to 100 responses and 100 emails per month. Try SurveySparrow Today for FREE!
QuestionPro is a popular SurveyMonkey alternative that is extremely easy to use for beginners and as well as professionals.
Using QuestionPro, you can easily customize the forms and surveys. It lets you add logos, colors, and fonts to the survey that makes it more attractive.
With the help of QuestioPro users can design a perfect survey by adding multiple question types, logic, and personal branding.
It’s built for enterprise and has enhanced security, time-tracking integration, and advanced collaboration options.
There are some popular integration options like Zapier, Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Sheet, and more.
QuestionPro provides 24/7 customer support and got you covered even in the midnight hustle.
It has some wonderful features like 100+ languages support, customizable thank you pages, survey panel integration, email reminders to follow up with people who didn’t take your survey, and real-time insights with analytics and statistics.
- The surveys created with QuestionPro are user-friendly.
- It lets you choose from 100+ languages.
- QuestionPro provides detailed analytics and reports.
- Advanced integration options to connect other tools.
- It covers you with 24/7 customer support.
- QuestionPro has a very outdated interface.
- The plan is much more expensive for beginners only sutable for enterprises.
QuestionPro plan starts from $129 per month. It has a free plan but advanced features are not included in it such as advanced logic and piping, 25+ question types, API integration, email reminders, and scheduling etc.
TypeForm is a powerful SurveySparrow alternative that lets you create beautiful forms for your surveys.
It gives you the freedom to customize polls, questionnaires, and surveys.
TypeForm allows you to ask one question at a time from participants which seems like a conversation and keep the audience engaged.
It’s very easy to build a survey using TypeForm, all you need to do is pick a template and customize it with a drag and drop tool in a few minutes. No coding skill is required.
You can share your surveys and polls via embed into the website, launch in email, or share a link.
TypeForm compatible with task management tools and software like Google Sheets, Slack, Zapier, Hubspot, and more.
It has features included like easy to use interface, Hubspot integration, team collaboration, conversion tracking via Google Analytics, and more.
- Type has very beautiful designs.
- It allows you to build polls, forms, surveys, quizzes, and questionnaires.
- Lots of customization options like custom background, images, CTA button, etc.
- Embed TypeForm on the website.
- Custom readymade templates to get started in no time.
- You can share surveys via the link as well.
- TypeForm customer service is not that great, delays in response to queries.
- The basic plan is very expensive for the newbies.
TypeForm comes with three pricing plans; Basic, Plus, and Business. It also offers a free version that has very limited features compared to paid plans.
Basic: The plan costs you $25 per month. When billed annually. It comes with 100 responses, I user, unlimited types of questions, receive files up to 1GB, respondent email notifications, and more.
The plan also has Hubspot, Mailchimp, Pipedrive, and Slack integration.
Plus: The plan costs $50 per month again when billed annually. In this plan, you’ll get everything in the Basic plan plus 1,000 responses, 3 users, remove TypeForm branding, custom subdomain, custom meta description, and more.
Business: The plan costs you $83/month. It has everything in the plus; 10,000 responses per month, 5 users, conversion tracking, and priority support.
There’s also a custom plan available for Enterprise. You will need to leave a message to the TypeForm sales team to get a custom plan for you.
4. Google Forms
Google Forms is really easy to use and a free SurveyMonkey alternative to build online surveys. It’s one of the greatest free survey platforms in the market. Anyone can create a survey using their Google account.
There’s no limit in Google Forms, you can create as many questions and surveys without any response limit as well. it allows you to select from multiple questions type, and drag and drop recorder questions.
There’s an option available for customizing color, images, and fonts to make surveys look like your business or brand.
Google Forms also allows you to see responses in real-time.
It is very easy to use and free that’s why it’s difficult to go away from it. There is no restriction or limit for personal use. Comes with Google security, so they keep your data safe, and protect you from malware and host forms on cloud storage.
All files that are uploaded to Google Forms are uploaded to Google Drive. So participants can easily download it.
If you looking for a free and simple survey builder tool, then Google Forms is the right choice for you.
- It is free to use for everyone, no need to pay anything.
- Very easy to build a survey question in Google Forms.
- It is a part of Google Workspace, so you can connect your survey to other tools.
- Best survey form tool for personal use.
- Google Forms allows sharing survey forms via email, link, or website.
- It has limited customization options like you can not use graphic materials in your survey form.
- Google Forms is only suitable for primary users.
- It allows creation of only typical questions.
Google Forms is completely free to use, you no need to pay anything.
5. Zoho Survey
Zoho is an awesome alternative to SurveyMonkey. It allows you to create over 25 question types with features like skip logic and piping.
Using Zoho Survey you can design a perfect survey that suits your brand. It has 250 expertly made templates for categories like customer feedback, marketing, human resources, education, events, on-profit organization, healthcare, and more.
You’ll be able to share your surveys on social media and through email campaigns. It gives you automatic reports that help to analyze responses and make an informed decision.
The best thing about Zoho Survey is it can translate your english survey into more than 70 languages such as French, Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, and more, translating the survey into multiple languages is a huge chore.
When comes to security Zoho keeps your survey secure and confidential through password protection, multiple response prevention, CAPTCHA, and SSL certificate.
- It allows you to create over 25 question types.
- Comes with the drag ad drop survey builder to create beautiful surveys easily.
- Quick 24/7 support service.
- Zoho Survey is easily integrated with Zoho CRM, Zoho Analytics, and more.
- You can translate your survey into 70+ languages.
- The logic feature is very basic compared to other survey tools.
- Zoho is not just a survey tool, so they have less expertise in this.
Zoho has a free version which is limited up to 10 questions and 100 responses. The basic pricing starts from $20/month and comes with unlimited questions and responses.
LimeSurvey is one of the best substitutes for SurveyMonkey. It is a tool for newbies and professionals and comes with easy to use editor, 28 question types, skip logic, client reporting, and multilanguage support.
It doesn’t matter if you are creating a questionnaire or a sophisticated survey with complex validation with conditional logic.
LimeSurvey has all the tools you need to get it done.
It’s the right solution for universities, options research, institutes, and law companies because it has 80+ language support and allows to create up to 28 types of questions.
LimeSurvey has a fantastic feature, quiz management that lets users keep the respondents’ targeting precise to make sure they get the desired feedback for their surveys.
- Using LimeSurvey it’s easy to build surveys and questionnaires.
- It has a friendly user-friendly interface.
- You can collect survey responses and data.
- You can create various types of questions with customization options.
- Support 80+ languages.
- Very limited customer support.
- LimeSurvey has very basic features compared to its other competitors mentioned in this article.
LimeSurvey basic plan starts from $11 per month. It offers 4 paid plans;
Qualtrics is another popular alternative to SurveyMonkey that helps to build simple questionnaires.
It allows you to create surveys in real-time and you can integrate it with other popular tools like Salesforce, Marketo, Zapier, Google Sheets, and many more.
It offers 100+ question types, pre-built theme templates, drag, and drop builders to create and design beautiful surveys.
Qualtrics comes with advanced features that you won’t get from its competitors, offers an analysis tool that analyzes your survey questions in real-time, and gives you a suggestion for your questions so you can improve your survey which gets a high response rate.
- Qualtrics comes with 100+ survey types.
- Offer highly customizable interfaces and tools.
- It comes with pre-built customizable templates to create a survey in a few minutes.
- It has a built-in AI tool to monitor your survey and suggest improvements.
- Qualtrics comes with limited integration options.
- Customer support is not that great.
There is a free plan for users that gives access to survey logic, question types, real-time reporting, and more.
You can get in touch with the Qualtrics sales team for more advanced features.
- 7 Best Proxy Servers and Platforms
- 8 Best AI Video Generator Tools and Software
- 7 Best Klaviyo Alternatives to Pick for Email Marketing
- 8 Best Gumroad Alternatives and Competitors
SurveyMonkey is a little expensive compared to the competitors that have the same features like it.
For example, SurveySparrow costs half of the SurveyMonkey and comes with all the features you get in SurveyMonkey.
So, Above I have listed the 7 best SurveyMonkey Alternatives to choose from. Most tools offer a free trial, so you can give a try to few of them.
Let me know which one you pick.